Offshore Instrumentation Cable Manufacturer
ZTT manufactures comprehensive options of offshore instrumentation cables suitable for specific oil rig installation and have the features such as:
- Flame retardant
- Mud resistant
- Fire resistant
- Low smoke
ZTT Offshore Instrumentation Cable
The offshore instrumentation cables are valuable for telecommunication, control systems, and instrumentation. They are also suitable for various offshore utilizations like drilling ships, FPSO, FPO, Topside, and more. These cables have low smoke and zero halogen features that prevent toxic fumes when burning.
ZTT professionally fulfills and keeps the high performance of offshore instrumentation cables. We ensure cables’ capability to withstand harsh conditions, such as vibration, humidity, heat, salt corrosion, oil, cold, etc. Their advantageous features, like flame retardant and halogen-free, help enhance the crews’ health and safety.
Why Choose ZTT
ZTT assures certified and approved supplies and equipment for manufacturing custom offshore cables. They are completely approved by ABS, CCS, and DNV-GL classifications.
With more than 20 years of cable field expertise, ZTT guarantees satisfying assistance to provide your project needs in time. You can ask questions freely and expect quick responses from us.
ZTT includes L/C, T/T, or O/A for payment terms. We assure our valued customers worldwide that our offshore instrumentation cable and more run under inspection before shipping.
ZTT has immense supplies of instrumentation cables for offshore projects. We ensure about one week lead time for stock cables and 25 working days for your custom orders.
Here is the functional construction of instrumentation cables for offshore applications.
- Conductor: The conductor comes with round tinned stranded copper, adhering to IEC 60228 standards.
- Insulation: Typically made from EPR
- Individual Screen: Comes with color-coded twisted cores. It may be pairs or triples with the copper-backed polyester screen.
- Collective Screen
- Inner Sheath: Halogen-free compound
- Armor: TCWB or GSWB
- Outer Sheath: The offshore instrumentation cable outer sheath is a halogen-free and thermoset compound based on type SHF2.
Features of Offshore Instrumentation Cable
ZTT offshore instrumentation cable offers the following features:
- Flame Retardant
- Overall or Individual Shield
- Fire Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Armored or Non-armored
Your Expert Offshore Instrumentation Cable Manufacturer In China - ZTT
We can provide a one-stop solution for offshore instrumentation cables from customizing up to manufacturing to meet your needs. We have all types of equipment for manufacturing reliable and cost-efficient offshore cable solutions.
All of these are supported and made by an expert team in both individual shield and overall shield cables. ZTT offers low MOQ, high productivity, speed delivery, and competitive price. If you need to customize an offshore power cable to meet your specific requirements, Don’t hesitate to contact us now!
Why Choose ZTT Instrumentation Cable
All of ZTT offshore instrumetation cables are type approved by the following classification societies:
- And More
Offshore instrumentation cables are used in the following applications:
- Control System
- Marine Shipboards
- Oil & Gas
To ensure the high quality of the offshore instrumentation cables, our QC team will do the following tests before delivery.
- Mechanical Performance Testing: Aging oven, low temp box, pull machine.
- Electrical Performance Testing: Insulation resistance, dielectric strength, etc.
- Flame Testing: Smoke density, flame retardant, fire resistance, acid gas, oxygen index.
These are the following conductors that are best for instrumentation cables;
- Copper. The copper’s property contains high malleability. They can be a bit expensive, but their high conductivity makes them the best for instrumentation cables.
- Fiber. Fiber is an alternative conductor option. They can be a tad expensive but they last longer and has a flexible with a thinner conductor suitable for alternative options.
-40°C to 90°C is the operational temperature range of the instrumentation cable and for voltage is between 150 V to 300 V.
But both range depends on the type of cable and its material.
The ideal material for instrumentation cables are :
Polyvinyl Chloride. Although they are less expensive and available, the chlorine on this material is unsuitable and risky to use.
Cross Linked Polyethene. They consist of various fused polyethylene that avoid the polymer to melt. These materials are made to withstand high-range temperatures for marine purposes.
Ethylene Propylene. These materials are more elastic-type insulation than the others. They can work well on temperatures ranging from 90C to 100C. But they have great dielectric loss than the other insulation composition.