ZTT implements environmental management systems across all of its divisions in accordance ISO 14001:2015 standards.
Our company is committed to:
- Control pollution of the air, water, and noise in its surface operations.
- The observance of environmental laws
- Training and education on environmental protection and energy conservation for staff at all levels
- Continuous environmental quality improvement and pollution prevention through the use of best practices, setting and reviewing objectives and targets.
- Concerned with all of its operations in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and other requirements.
- Conservation of the environment.
- Reducing waste production as much as possible through extensive recycling programs
- To ensure preventive & betterment measures are taken, keep track of the health of all of its employees.
- Direct response to requests from local governments, environmental organizations, and European and National Bodies (E.U., Government, etc.).
- Monitoring of all pollution sources on a regular basis and continuously as necessary, with an emphasis on reducing them.