Drum Reeling Cable Manufacturer in China
ZTT provides different types of drum reeling cables in multiple designs and sizes.We provide the best quality cables with our strict quality control. There are plenty of choices we offer with outstanding tech support.
- Flame Retardant
- Easy Transport and Assembly
- Tolerate a Wide Temperature Range
ZTT Drum Reeling Cables
Drum reeling cables are constructed and designed for providing power supply to hoists, conveyors, cranes, and more. It serves as the winding and unwinding operation of cable automatically. This cable is powered by strings. Both standard and customized drum reeling cables are available.
ZTT produces drum reeling cables checked and approved by international standards. Using our advanced manufacturing facility, state-of-the-art design, and strict quality control, we ensure the performance of our cables. ZTT is offering satisfaction in this industry. Feel free to send your inquiries.
Drum Reeling Cables Operating Field
Reeling cables can operate in a wide range of industries and applications. It entails:
POWER INDUSTRY：Power plants, power transmission equipment, material handling equipment, electrolytic processes, control circuits, communication equipment, etc.
MINING INDUSTRY：Cranes, operating face equipment, power distribution, coal cutters, shuttle cars, underground lighting, tunnel drilling, etc.
CEMENT INDUSTRY：Lifting and conveying technology, machinery, construction cranes, lift and working platforms, machine tools, steel mills cement plants
AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY：Transfer vehicles, automotive cranes, automated welding equipment, spot welding machines, farm vehicles, transport systems
Excellent Features of Drum Reeling Cables
- High Mechanical Stress Resistance
- Resistant to UV Rays
- Resistant to Oil
- Resistance to Changing Weather Conditions
- High Strength in Winding and Unwinding
- Simple Change of Location
- Economical for Simple and Short Travels
Reeling Drum Consists of Following Parts
Drum Body: Constructed from the rectangular or square hollow section.
Drive Units: Comprises a geared motor with brakes and a slipping unit.
Slipring Assembly: Used to transmit electricity via cable spool of cable to a moving machine.
Roller Guide Ways: Fixed to the crane structure in the mono-spiral type CRD.
Drum Reeling Cable Construction Spec.
ZTT ensures that our drum reeling cables are constructed from the highest quality materials. Below are the different components of drum reeling cables:
- Conductor: Stranded tinned copper wire (flexible class 5)
- Insulation: Special Polymer, Rubber compound
- Bedding: Rubber compound
- Braiding: Polyester braid, textile braiding
- Sheath Material: Rubber compound,PUR, TPU
Advantages of Using Drum Reeling Cables
Here are some advantages of using ZTT drum reeling cables:
- Primary mover is conventional AC or DC motor
- Lubricated for long service life gearbox
- Variety of driving units for reeling cables of different sizes and lengths
- Smaller overall size than a traditional motor
- Lack of chain drives results in less maintenance
- Accommodate a variety of cable lengths and diameters
- This cable does not need additional brakes
Drum Reeling Cables Insulation
The following materials can be used for insulation;
1. Plastics: Frequently applied to electrical conductor cases. Often have strong insulating properties, resistant to moisture, and are flexible.
2. Paper: Insulation can also be achieved with paper, but only when it has been treated with superior mineral oil.
3. Enamel: A hot enamel solution is passed over the bare wire.
4. Mineral Insulated (MI): Great for noncombustible cables. They are resistant to both extreme heat and water.
Various Types of Cable Reeling Drums
- High-quality and maintenance-free
- Suitable for both A.C and D.C applications
- Easy to install and can be fastened to the structure
- Supports various cable reeling applications
- Accommodate a variety of cable lengths and sizes
- Available in three versions: Mono-spiral, Standard lay, and random lay
- Often used for cables with a maximum size of 4 cm x 25 cm x 20 meters
- Stays active during winding and unwinding operation of cable
- Contractor and timer circuit can be added to the panel
- Employed to reduce cable stress
- Cable reeling requires a drive mechanism
- Applicable for horizontal recovery, vertical recovery, vertical pull, etc.
- Very small and low maintenance requirements
- Low heat production and lower power inputs
- Permitted switching activities of up to 720 per hour
- Completely encased and protected to an IP-55 level
- Creatively designed in automation and control systems
- Distinctive qualities include endurance, precise dimension
- Flawless finish and strong construction